Pop-up Business Challenge
Your First Step Towards Entrepreneurship
Are you an aspiring young entrepreneur?
Here is your chance to start your entrepreneurial journey!
The Pop-up Business Challenge is a 3-day bootcamp designed for young individuals aged 16-20 years, to enable them to start their own pop-up business. During the 3 days, the participants will go through the steps of developing a business to testing it in the market.
Click to apply
Application deadline: 28th July, 2022
At King’s we believe in taking small steps towards large goals. And we believe the same when it comes to entrepreneurship.
You should join if…
– You are an aspiring entrepreneur but do not know where to start from
– You want to get an idea of the business building process
– You want to learn about the essentials of starting a business
– You want a hands-on experience of testing a product or service in the market
– You are a creative person, and love to explore and test ideas
The 3-day challenge
Day 1: Ideate
- Participants are put into different teams of 6 individuals each
- Brainstorm business ideas in your team to finalize the idea to take forward
Day 2: Design
- Work on building your pop-up business – product or service that you want to sell
- Plan your operations and logistics
- Plan your financials, pricing and promotion strategy
Day 3: Implement
- Sell your product. The teams will put up their pop-up stalls at King’s Fest
King’s Fest is a college festival that will bring together students from different educational institutions for a day of fun, filled with musical performances, games, business stalls and more.
August 4-6, 2022
A reflection meeting will take place on August 7th, 2022 with all participants to reflect upon the learnings and takeaway from the bootcamp.
Participants should register (through the form above) as individuals and will be placed in groups for the challenge.
For more information, email Sneha Shakya at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +977-01-5324520.