CERAD is a research wing at King’s College that undertakes research, case studies, research training, and research related activities. This is a faculty and student-led collaboration and works to establish King’s College as a Research Institution of global repute.
MAJOR RESEARCH WORKS
- Content research for each broadcasting episodes of Money Talks aired on Kantipur TV and produced by Katha Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
- A retrospective study of Gorakhali Rubber Udhyog and Nepal Drugs for Ministry of Industry, Nepal.
- Assessment of Current Media Scenario in Nepal – A Study based in Kathmandu valley and Dhading district” for INSPIRE NEPAL 2016.
- State and Profile of Social Enterprises and Social Entrepreneurship in Nepal: A Case Study from Kathmandu Valley for Social Enterprise Activation Centre (SEA Centre), KOICA.
- Business Potential Survey in selected VDCs of Doti District for Good Neighbours International.
- Study of Entrepreneurial Environment for Women Entrepreneurs in Nepal for Federation of Women Entrepreneurs’ Association of Nepal (FWEAN)
- Study on Beverage Consumption Pattern in eight districts (Pokhara, Biratnagar, Birgunj, Butwal, Bharatpur, Kathmandu, Lalitpur, and Bhaktapur) for Impact Innovation Private Limited.