King’s College offers a 4 year BBA program for students who want to specialize in Marketing, Finance or Human Resource Management. The Bachelor of Business Administration encourages students to achieve the following educational objectives:
- Differentiate and discuss the functional components of business – economics, marketing, accounting, finance, law, and management.
- Apply and demonstrate oral and written communication skills.
- Utilize current information technology to support business decision-making.
- Illustrate the value of diversity when developing a global perspective.
- Use independent, critical thinking and reasoning skills to identify problems and apply problem-solving abilities.
- Employ a sense of ethics and values which can be applied in a personal and professional environment.