Short Filmmaking Competition on Sustainable Entrepreneurship
The theme of the video competition is “Sustainable Entrepreneurship”. Participants can communicate entrepreneurs’ inspirations, challenges, achievements, innovation. Nevertheless, the area is not limited to what has mentioned above and participate can be creative on the above theme.
WHO ARE ENTREPRENEURS?
Schreier defines an entrepreneur as “a person or small group of persons who may operate a small business with the purpose of growth or risk.” As Entrepreneurship is a subjective term, we expect you to communicate your understanding of sustainable entrepreneurship through your story telling.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Students from any discipline and as well amateur or professional video makers can participate with no age limit. Multiple submission is not allowed.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 1st prize will be awarded a cash prize of NPR 50000,
- 1 st Runner Up will receive a cash prize of NPR 30000, and
- 2nd Runner Up will receive NPR 20000 as a cash prize
All participants making it to the conference will receive certificates.
Top 5 videos will be screened in front of the international and national audience;
Top 5 videos will be uploaded on the conference websites as well as on the King’s College Channel
- All videos must be submitted in a digital format. An HD version (at least 720p) of the video should be submitted.
- Each video must have a lead producer as a focal point of contact. Organizing team will be awarded recognition and prizes to the winning teams whose names are listed on the entry form.
- The video should be within 10 minutes with proper credits.
- The video should have a balance between audio and visuals.
- The starting video should include the title of the video and end of the video should include, names of the team members.
- Videos can be fiction or nonfiction.
- Plagiarism of any kind will not be entertained and will be disqualified immediately.
- English subtitles are mandatory.
- The entry fee for participation is Rs. 1000. But, the 5 selected videos for the conference will be eligible to be the part of the whole conference and its activities (where their videos will also be screened) by paying a nominal amount of 50 GBP per person.
- Participants should submit their online application form and our team will send details as per the requirement.
DATE OF SUBMISSION
The deadline for the submission of the video is 30 August 2017