Go back to Home Page
What started out as a small program in 2016 with three mentees, Mentorship Pathway has grown into a separate department at King’s College that nurtures emotional intelligence in individuals.
The department works in three key areas:
- Knowing oneself
- Cultivating meaningful relationships
- Finding fulfilling work
The programs offered by Mentorship Pathway allow individuals to freely explore and express themselves, thereby building confidence in the process.
Toward that end, we offer the following programs:
- A 10-week Mentorship Program that focuses on the five key-components of emotional intelligence: Self-awareness, Self-regulation, Self-motivation, Empathy and People Skills
- One-on-one sessions that are highly personalized to cater to individual needs of the mentees in a non-judgmental manner by fostering personal reflection
- Weekly Kindfulness sessions to help mentees learn to ease into the present moment, cultivate a mindful and kind approach to life, and to let go of what holds them back in life
- Weekly Readers’ Circle sessions for mentees to reflect, form their own perspectives, and articulate them without any apprehensions
- Weekly Improv sessions for mentees to get to know themselves better and learn people skills while having fun improvising.
At Mentorship Pathway, we help individuals become more deliberate and compassionate toward themselves and others as they go about navigating life’s inevitable challenges.
Please contact the Mentorship Pathway team at room 505 or message us on our Facebook page for more details.