Center for Research and Development (CERAD), founded in 2014, is an autonomous body and research wing at King’s College that aims to undertake research, case studies, research training and research related activities.
The mission of CERAD is to establish King’s College as a Research Institution of global repute, recognized for its outstanding research, credible publications, and distinctive research training.
- To ensure sustained high academic standards and support the strategic directions of King’s College
- To develop, maintain, and review the implementation of policies on research training and research activities
- To initiate, promote, and undertake profound studies of existing and extinct leading organizations/managers/business leaders of Nepal, and publish the findings as Case Studies
- Initiate, cultivate and develop a research culture among the faculty members and students of the College
- Strive to project the College as a research oriented establishment renowned for its distinctive research and unique case studies.
- Plan, organize and conduct local/national/international seminars, conference, colloquiums, conventions, and workshops
- Initiate, promote, and undertake exhaustive studies of existing and extinct national firms/organizations/managers/business leaders, besides documenting and publishing the findings as Case Studies
- Ensure the periodic publication of the college’s journal King’s International Business and Entrepreneurship Review (KIBER). as stipulated/scheduled
- Organize, train, lead, supervise, and control the Research Teams to accomplish the assigned research tasks and campaign
- Seek for research grants and financial assistance from national/international organizations to facilitate and promote research and research training
- Offer individual and group counseling to students in order to deal with problems related to research, choice of subjects/courses, adjustment to college’s life, learning & writing deficiencies, procrastination, etc.