King’s College Admission Page
- Accreditated American BBA and MBA degrees.
- Affordable tuition.
- Modern hybrid teaching methodology.
- Flexible classes.
- Recognized and approved by respective authorities.
- Entrepreneurship focused.
We are affiliated to Westcliff University which is an accreditated American University. Our programs are approved by Ministry of Education and recognized by Tribhuvan University.
- The applicant must have completed a minimum of 12 years of education with minimum 45% or 2.0 CGPA for undergraduate program and completion of bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% or 2.0 CGPA for the graduate program.
- The applicant must be proficient in spoken and written English.
- The applicant will be required to appear for Written Multiple Choice Question and analytical essay followed by a personal interview before the King’s College admission committee.
- The Admission Committee will evaluate all applicants for both cognitive and non-cognitive traits demonstrating their aptitude for the chosen area of study.
King’s College admits students irrespective of their national origin, color, gender, or religion to all the rights, privileges, activities and programs offered by the college. King’s stands for the highest moral and academic standards, consistent with the heritage and cultural background of the Nepal and shall aspire for national and international recognition of its programs and degrees. The College sets high standards for previous academic performance to attract students of high caliber and to meet and exceed the standards of high retention and low attrition and outstanding academic performance required to fulfill the accreditation standards for every program offered by the college.
Application Form duly filled by the applicant with all important information.
• A copy of High School transcript for the undergraduate program. Copy of bachelor’s degree transcript for the graduate program.
• A copy of identification document.
• One passport sized photograph.
• In case of transfer students –
– A true copy of transcripts from the institution/s, university/ies that the student previously attended.
– Detailed course curricula including program learning objectives and course learning outcomes, credits, duration, semester, contact hours & credit hours.
- Original copy of academic transcript
- Original copy of candidate’s national identification.
Fall Intake 2017 (for both Undergraduate & Graduate Programs)
Admission Opens on May 31, 2017
Admission Closes on July 31, 2017
King’s College offers a generous scholarship for students with excellent academic records. Please contact the admission office to learn about different scholarships that we provide.
Office of Admissions
TEL: 01-4224520| 4224574 | 4225909
King’s College is pleased to welcome students from all around the world to get an internationally acclaimed degree at an affordable tuition and living. We are pleased to present you with all required information including admission, arrival orientations, student visa (immigration). We will provide every possible services to international students to make their stay in Nepal memorable, enjoyable and academically productive.
For all immigration related matters please visit Ministry of Home Affairs, Department of Immigration, Nepal at http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/content/study-visa.html
- Confirmation of registration from the King’s College
- Bank Guarantee of US $ 3000 for one year & US $ 1500 for six months.
- No objection letter from Embassy of your country
- A copy of passport and visa copy
- 6 passport sized photograph.
For more information, consult us through email.